OpenFortress Online Library
This area contains documentation and tools related to OpenFortress operation in providing digital signatures. You are cordially invited to learn all you can, and thereby avoid any need for a helpdesk.
Our core document is our Secret Key Management Policy which explains how cautious we are with our secret keys. You are urged to read this, or have a more technical person read it for you, before using OpenFortress products. You are not advised to download our root keys before reading it.
The OpenFortress library is a collection of user manuals, demonstrations and essays. You can search or browse it with the links below.
Search the library
Browse the library
Find products and services
We provide online products and all sorts of technical and educational services. The web site provides in-depth information, the directory provides a terse overview.
Read all about our services
Read all about our online products
Browse the overview of products and services
Traverse the links below to browse through our online directory.
- Policy documents -- These are documents that define legal agreements between OpenFortress and relying parties.
- Tutorials -- These are tutorials by OpenFortress and by others that teach how to perform a particular task. Some of these reside on our open source outlet.
- Essays -- These documents provide opinions and reasonings in the areas of cryptography and digital signing. Some of these reside on other websites.
- Online demonstrations -- These are not read-only documents but interactive demonstrations and tools. Some of these reside on our open source outlet.
- Bookmarks -- References to interesting external documentation and websites with a small description.