OpenFortress at your Service
OpenFortress can dedicate help to your cryptographic requirements.
Please look at our product listing to get an idea of OpenFortress' area of expertise.
If you have requirements related to this area, but miss the proper product, you may be looking for one of the following services.
- Digital certification backbone is a service for those who require digital certification and the related digital signing abilities, but wish to outsource the cryptographic infrastructure to OpenFortress.
- Cryptographic auditing is a service that evaluates an existing infrastructure for security problems.
OpenFortress performs code reviews as well as procedural reviews, with the single focus of security.
- Workshops are a service that brings people together to discuss concrete problems, work on solving them, and be taught what technology exists.
Workshops can be in-house or with a number of visitors from different origins, with a predefined topic or totally open, on your location or at OpenFortress'.
- Network and Server Engineering helps you out with your engineering problems.
- Token Services
make it simpler to maintain a cryptographic hardware key. It implements a lost&found service for tokens and it can help to unlock a token that locked out its owner for security reasons.
- Helpdesk is a low-cost membership to help setting up any of OpenFortress' products.
OpenFortress works with separately paid helpdesk services because it gives our customers the choice to use a bottom-price product, and to buy as many of those as they like without having to pay for support on every one of these.
- Reseller support is a service that helps merchants to resell OpenFortress products.
- Free solutions provided by OpenFortress, our sign of appreciation for the Open Source culture. We maintain an open source outlet with code and solutions for practical problems in our field. These are invariable available under a friendly license, usually of the BSD license form.
open source outlet